Our client is a leading business travel agency for large corporations.
Existed for more than 80 years, have fortune-500 companies as customers.
Our client provides travel services to its clients, business travelers which include booking travel (Flight, Hotel, Car, Rail, etc.), expense management, trip disruptions and more.
The services are web and mobile applications where travelers can book flights/hotels/cars/rails, manage their trips, contact their agents if needed and more.
The architecture is microservice-based, deployed as a Kubernetes cluster on the AWS and all products are developed with the most updated technology.
Services communication flows have a synchronous and asynchronous nature and include a lot of integration with third parties .Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Experience writing autotests
- Experience working with complex native code bases
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases
- Android Architecture components
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Experience in back-end Java development as a plus
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain as a plus
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka
- JUnit & Mockito
What we offer:
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Provide high-quality code reviews; coaches junior developers on the conduct of code reviews.
- Promote good development methodology and regularly provides technical leadership in a development team.
- Help ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects.
- Provide support for functional, regression and performance testing, and provides analysis and recommendation on performance testing.
- Assist in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
- Provide technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
- Mentor developers.
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.